Independent. Transparent. Fiduciary.
For every engagement with Truepoint, you can expect personal service, a long-term perspective, integrated planning and a disciplined investment process that’s proven to deliver superior long-term results in all kinds of markets. Further, our fair and simple fee structure offers a clear advantage when compared to industry norms.
Depth of service builds with portfolio size:
Foundational Wealth Management
Minimum portfolio of $1,000,000
- Investment portfolio design, tax-efficient management, and reporting
- Baseline financial planning projections and scenario analysis
True Wealth Management
Minimum portfolio of $3,000,000
- Comprehensive financial planning strategy
- Budgeting and cash flow planning
- Coordinated personal action plan
- Estate planning strategy and document review
- Insurance needs analysis and policy review
- Strategic income tax planning and return preparation
Minimum portfolio of $20,000,000
- Generational planning and family governance
- External account aggregation
- Trust administration
- Bill paying, expense management and reporting
For fee-only, fiduciary advice regardless of asset size, Truepoint offers RhineVest Advisors. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Truepoint, RhineVest marries a robust digital platform with ongoing, personal guidance from a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
Truepoint Institutional Advisors
Truepoint also offers institutional services for retirement plans, foundations and endowments with the same fee-only and evidence-based investment approach we offer individuals and families. Learn more about Truepoint Institutional Advisors.