New Truepoint eBook: Principles for Preserving Legacies Across Generations
Keeping alive financial legacies for future generations is top-of-mind for wealthy families. Research shows that 70% of a family’s wealth is depleted by the second generation and 90% by the third. These statistics prove that maintaining and increasing wealth requires intentional and continuous effort, such as open communication, transparency and prudent financial decision making.
Our new eBook, Principles for Preserving Legacies Across Generations, illustrates the key components of family financial planning, like:
- Building human capital and teaching younger generations sound financial planning strategies
- Creating philanthropic giving strategies that can help build social capital
- Defining the meaning and purpose of wealth preservation
- Developing vision and mission statements for family businesses
- Understanding the emotional and psychological motivations behind family wealth management strategies
Download Principles for Preserving Legacies Across Generations today and contact a Truepoint wealth advisor to start the conversation.